Thank you Linda!
I received this stylish award from my friend Linda of Lovely Linda's Craft Central. She truly is a lovely and remarkable woman, as anyone who knows her will tell you. And talented??? Check out her blog!!! Anyway, I'm supposed to tell you 8 things about me. Things I may not have shared:
1. I was in a coma for 3days when I was twenty years old.
2. I officially changed my major 4 times while an undergrad.
3. I like doing dishes.
4. I used to cry at the end of every Little House on the Prairie episode.
5. One of my jobs while in college was to hot glue 'welcome' folders.
6. When I was little we had a blind poodle, named Homer, and I stole his biscuits apparently.
7. I have always had a dog and/or cat since my birth.
8. I like pink.
I'm also supposed to pass this on to 8 others, but I'm going to put this one up for grabs, since I just put one out recently.

2 comments:
Congrats!!! Well deserved and love to learn all the little things about people, really dishes, I know about grocery shopping...:)
I love reading about people, stealing biscuits really? Come and do my dishes any time you like! 4 times, tells me you have trouble making decisions LOL
Post a Comment