Followers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Gift Box

I have made this box for Karen's "Anything But a Card" challenge at StampTV. Check this out at STVABCKK4. Karen has posted a tutorial for the box, and it is so simple to do!!! This is a good size to have on hand, and I plan on making more. This one is very CAS. No stamps, just card stock, dp, ribbon, and punches. Oh, and a Signo white gel pen.


Below is the box opened up with the lid propped, so you can see that the inside is pretty too.



THE PLAY DATE CAFE
I discovered this site the other day, and it really looks like a fun place to hang out. You all know how much I love a color challenge! The colors that I used are: bashful blue, purely pomegranate, and sahara sand by Stampin' Up.
Check out the current challenge, PDCC22.

15 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

So glad you found us at The Play Date Cafe and you are right...it's a really fun place to hang out, especially beginning in April, so make sure you are back for next week's challenge!

This is such a great box and a wonderful interpretation of the colors....so glad to have you :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this box. CAS is perfect!

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful gift box! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Lori, WOW, what an awesome box!!! I love the colors and those punched flowers....so fabulous!!! I think I'll have to go and check this site out. ;D. Thanks so muchf or sharing this BEAUTY!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Fabulous gift box, Lori! Thanks for playing along with the PDCC this week! Hope to see you again next week!

Suzanne C said...

Awesome box and wonderful punched flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC.

Jennie said...

Love your box Lori! Great design and nice colors. :o)

Sue Lelli said...

Your box is great and these colors work well for it! Also are you a STATE fan??? We are rooting for them!!!

Enchanting Stamping said...

Beautiful work, all the details are outstanding!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Lori!! Love your box!! Simply elegant and your card matches perfectly!! The colors are beautiful!!
hugs,
Chris

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Duh to me...just realized the box opened up! How cool is that!! Magnificent work Lori!!

Ruby said...

What a great way to interpret this week's colours, your box is lovely, really pretty!! Thanks for playing along with the Play Date Cafe Challenge this week. Hope you join in the fun with us again next week too! :o)

Sarah Anderson said...

Such a stylish box. glad you found us at the play date cafe :)

Jan Hennings said...

Gorgeous gift box!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

So glad you found the PDCC--this is a beautiful box! So creative! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!