Hey, everyone! Sorry I haven't left any comments, I got really behind.
This card is done for several challenges:
COLOR THROWDOWN #100Love this color combo, don't you??? Check out the BLOG, lots of fun, samples, and prizes!!!
The first, CRAFTER'S DIGITAL ART CENTER, sketch challenge, cdacsc1. The image that I used is a freebie that Heather gave out at CDAC from her store, Fresh Brewed Designs. Thanks Heather!!!
Last but not least, I'm entering the Shabby Tea Room challenge #17. The challenge is to emboss. I've chosen to use dry embossing with my cuttle bug folders.
Thanks so much for visiting!
Lori
7 comments:
Love all of the embossing!! Thanks for participating!
What a super dooper adorable card! Love all the embossing! Hope your enjoying your summer!
So {sweet}!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)
love all the texture that you gave this card...Thanks for taking part in this exciting 100th Color Throwdown Challenge.....don't forget to hop around to all the blogs and leave some love...that will increase your changes of winning!!
I just love the embossing on here! Love the blocked design with three different embossing plates. Super cute birthday image, too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at TSTR.
Great job with the embossing - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)
I love how you combined all he different ebmossing! It looks great! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!
Post a Comment